Friday, November 27, 2009

Found Picture at a Portland Thrift Store



A few years ago, when I could get around a little better, I used to volunteer at the William Temple House Thrift Store as a volunteer. It is a very worthy cause and while working there I talked to several people who were helped by the organization.

One day while folding clothes I found this picture. It is an old wallet size picture like from a photo booth. They said they couldn't sell it and that I could have it. I brought it home and hung it on the refrigerator along with some of our family photos. When someone asks, according to my mood I'll tell them it's my wife's sisters. Or maybe my sisters.

I don't know why I like this photo so much. Maybe because of the oddity or maybe because I was having a good time when I found it. Mostly I just wonder about the people in the photo.

No comments: