Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cat Dreams, Human Dreams, Dreams of Flying




Aunt Bee and I were talking about dreams. Her favorite dreams are about flying. She has them from time to time and when she does, every time, she wakes up in a good mood. I have only had two dreams about flying myself.

In the first of the two dreams I had I flew pretty much where I wanted to go. Like Superman. The ease and power were the things that impressed me the most about that dream.
In the second dream I taught myself to fly. I just flew by hunching my shoulders and thinking a certain way.

By the end of the dream I was teaching a group of people how to fly, too. We were flying through downtown Salem for some inexplicaple reason.

The thing that I dream about the most is fishing. I dream this a lot. It's always a different trip, sometimes in the same place. Mostly in different places, though. And for different species, too. I don't know why this is, but I find these dreams most pleasant. Like Aunt Bee and her flying dreams.

No comments: