Saturday, October 16, 2010

From the sketchbook I had Last October around Halloween

Here are a couple of sketches from one of my sketchbooks from this time last year. It's funny, I don't write much in my sketchbooks, but the stuff I draw jogs my memory enough that I can remember what was going on then. In a way, this blog is a bit like a journal, too.
Last year around Halloween we were just getting over the worst flu I ever. I say "we" because My wife Aunt Bee, my son Chumley and I all had it together. I remember how awful I felt. How cranky Aunt Bee and Chumley were.
I also remember this obsession I had with masks. I had to go to the doctors office and asked if they could provide a mask so I would not get anyone else sick. Surprisingly they told me there were none available.



No comments: